Apr 16, 2006

Help Wanted

Help Wanted

Looking for 9 ring wraiths to hunt down the one true ring that I lost on vacation in Hawaii. Must be willing to travel: airfare can be provided if you do not have your own flying beasts. Those without black horses need not apply. Black evil dolphins are a plus. The ring was last seen in Hanauma Bay on the windward cost of O'ahu above a shallow bed of coral. See picture below.

The one ring that I lost!!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It sucks to loose a wedding ring. Trevor's got stolen when our car was stolen. Maybe someday we will get him a new one. But a new one is hard to replace the actual ring that you got married with.

EngineeringNerd said...

It is extra hard to replace the original ring when gold is twice its original price!!!! Crappy. So I'm sporting a Titanium band right now.

Shannon said...

Yea trev has a very lovely silver one that cost $25.00---- I know what you mean