May 14, 2006

Crazy World

So I have been neglecting my blogging as of late because of all the crazy things that are going on. I got my B. S. and started my first real job - I'm a really engineer now by the way - and continuing to work on my thesis and shopping for a place to live is really hard work. Wow, what a week. Anyway, I'll get back to some more regular blogging soon.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You guys moving? Hmmm- well good luck with everything! Congrats on the dergee and the new job!

EngineeringNerd said...

We are finally going to make the jump into the buyers market. We can't afford to rent now that we can afford a small mortgage. And thanks!

Shannon said...

Well, let me know what you are looking for, there are a bunch of HUD homes and repos in my neighborhood. Not that that is a really good thing, but they are cheap. Maybe Trev can help you get a good rate on a mortgage loan.