It is very early on Sunday Morning and I just want to announce to the world that the draft of my thesis is complete! This 180 page behemoth has been 2 years in the making (I started it as an undergrad)! I'll send it to my committee chairman on Monday! I can't believe it that it is written!
10 comments:
What an accomplishment! This might sound a little childish, but I am proud of you!
Are you kidding me? Me so jealous. I can’t even write a proper sentence let alone a thesis paper. Congrates goes out to Rob the Cat Snow the Second!!!
Robby,
What a great accomplishment. We are so proud of you. Mark this day as a day you have changed the future of your whole family. When you were little you didn't even like math.
Love Mom & Dad
Congrats, Rob! It is always such a relief to get the first draft in. If it's anything like USU, you'll be re-drafting and re-drafting until it is exactly what THEY want. That is the only annoying thing.
What is your Thesis on, by the way?
Congrats on completing it!
Thank you all very much. It is very exciting for us. I'm pretty sure that I'll have a couple of revisions but I hope I don't have too many.
My thesis compares two methods of seismic site response analysis (methods to predict the earthquake effects at the surface based on the earthquake effect at some depth; 2km in my case).I evaluated the spaghetti bowl area, and two sites on the Legacy Parkway. I also made formal predictions of the earthquake forces for the North Interchange of Legacy Parkway.
Sounds weird but it is really fun!
I am so happy and relieved!! You are the best husband, friend, and engineer in the world!!! I love you!!!
Thanks Sweetie!
CONGRATS ROB!!! What a big accomplishment. It must be cool to join the ranks of 'Smart People who can write a THESIS."
Robby,
That's so great! Good job!
Congrats. Better you than me. I'm glad to see people with more ambition than I.
Post a Comment