As I was sitting there waiting for Rob to be done and keeping an eye on Nate, I noticed a specific drip coming from high above me and hitting a very small puddle. I was amazed at the perfect little bubble the splash created! How cool! All of a sudden I was inspired.
I positioned myself and put the camera on action mode so the camera would automatically take four consecutive shots. This way I was sure to catch some good shots. It was still harder than I thought it would be because the splash occurred and dissipated so fast. I ended up taking about 40 shots to get these six.
They're not the highest quality, but still really cool. I encourage you to look at the large version in order to see the detail in the bubbles and ripples.

2 comments:
Julie, that's really cool!!! You really are an artist.
That's really cool, Julie!
Post a Comment