Oh, so much is going on with Nate. He is learning so much and getting so smart! Nate and I (rob) went camping last weekend and had such a blast together (more on this to come). Nate also graduated up to a booster and now his sister is facing forward in his old car seat. For some reason I’m amazed at this and somewhat taken aback.
Back in March, Nate and I were goofing around with his trucks and Grandpa Snow happened to call. Well, Nate really enjoys talking on the phone and I just happened to have the camera gear out. So there you go! Doesn’t he look like a teenager? Creepy.
Fun with trucks.


3 comments:
I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! He looks so grown up.
Thanks! It blows my mind how grown up he looks. It is seriously tripping me out! What a stud.
You are right, he does look like a teenager on the phone. And hey Nate, I have to try and lay down like that too with the phone over my ear.
Post a Comment