May 7, 2010

Bowling Buddies

I’d been trying to think of something fun for Nate to do regularly over the summer to help fill the VAST amounts of time. Everything costs a fortune and we may be moving anyway, so I was a little discouraged. But then my friend, Kelli, emailed me a link to sign up for FREE bowling!! PERFECT!! If you’re interested in signing up your kids, go to KidsBowlFree.

We went this morning with our kids and had a really good time. The place was empty, the kids had a blast, and it’s always a sanity-saver to hang out with a friend.

I hadn’t taken any pictures for a while so I thought it’d be a fun thing to photograph…and it was. But it’s really hard to take pictures of little kids bowling. Obviously.

What every girl does in a bowling alley…it’s completely normal…

    

Madeleine looked so cute in her little bowling shoes!

After Madeleine got bored she wandered into the arcade and I followed towing Kelli’s baby. It was fun to have a new subject to subject to my flash. Family can see more here.

Here’s a sneak peak at the arcade shots I took. I’ve always thought arcades were creepy and this proves it. To see more, click over to our photography blog.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Such cute children. I see that Nate and Madeleine have again grown a bit. Nate will be very handsome
when he grows up and Madeleine probably makes Miss USA. Love, Grandma Raines.