Panning for gold on the 4th of July at This Is the Place Heritage Park.
This man's hoop dance was AWE-Mazing.
Cute girls, cute selfie!
Rob's insane bed head has a life of its own.
He had a simple task of moving two wall speakers a mere 6 inches. I came home to this. It's not even the wall where the speakers were mounted.
Madeleine made this sweet craft for me. "Love. Kind. Willing. Nice. Chef. Boss. Thoughful."
We spent a Saturday trying very hard to catch a fish. No luck.
So we climbed trains and played with a lost snake instead.
These next 3 videos are from Father's Day 2015 but I just found them and think they are cute.
Here's a drawing Cara drew of me. I'm sleeping in bed and those are hearts at the bottom. Yep. I love my sleep. See?
Caroline called me into her room to take a picture of her with Scouts.
Sissys
One Sunday afternoon we drove up to the South Mountain Flight Park to explore and take in the view. The kids got a huge kick out of Rob driving through a mud puddle. We are pretty adventurous!
This video of Cara is a good ending for this post. She always makes me laugh!

















No comments:
Post a Comment