Finally! Here are the much requested pictures of Madeleine. These were taken at the hospital and then a week later at home. She's a really good baby and puts up with a lot from her big brother. He likes to tease already! It's been a little bit of an adjustment having two kids, but it hasn't been as tough as I was expecting...at least most of the time. Rob and I are really enjoying having a boy and a girl and seeing the innate differences between the two. We can't wait until they can interact more with each other. It'll be so fun!
We have a huge backlog of photos to post. But we promise that your patience will be rewarded!
4 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute! I really can't wait to meet her on Tuesday!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! Beautiful family! Julie looks GREAT!
Congratulations on your new baby girl. She is adorable!!!
Thanks everyone. She is a very cute little girl!
Post a Comment