At the end of May, Nate and I went camping in Logan Canyon. We had a lot of fun cooking Hebrew National hotdogs. They are so good and Nate ate 1.5 of them! He never eats that much!!!!! We cooked a bunch of marshmallows and made s’mores (Nate didn’t really like either of them). I later learned that there is quite a precedence in the family for haters of roasted marshmallows and s’mores. (More camping pictures Here).
We plan on making a father – son campout an annual event. It was such a good opportunity to bond and get to know my son. I love him so much.
The next day the girls came up the canyon to play. We ran around the campground for a while and then made our way into Logan. We played in the river near the mouth of the canyon and had a grand time. Afterwards we got some ice cream at The Bluebird. Yummy! It was such a cool place to have a snack before heading home!
4 comments:
I LOVE Logan Canyon. Being from there I feel like it's my canyon. Glad you had fun. Sounds like a great tradition you're starting.
Looks fun! Camping has always been a favorite of mine, and a family tradition worth keeping!
We had a blast and Logan Canyon is a great place. Looking forward to many camping trips!
Looks like two very happy guys. Aren't you afraid that someone will run off with little
Madeline? She is the cutest. Grandma Maria.
Post a Comment